AHP Method Used for Grid Suitability

Charles Van-Hein Sackey

Sep 9, 2020, 8:37:26 PM9/9/20
to ons...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

While reading up on OnSSET, I noticed that Mentis et al., 2017, pointed out that the analytical hierarchical process (AHP) was used to determine the grid suitability of each settlement. I would like to know if anyone has a detailed description of how that process was done, and if so, may that information be shared with me?

I read up on AHP and it seems the method requires some pairwise comparisons between the criteria to find the weights that should be given to each criterion. As such, I would like to know how this comparison was done and how those weights were arrived at. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for being a very supportive community.

Sincerely,
Charles Van-Hein Sackey.