Success Of Surat Orkut Lohana Meet

Hardik Rajdev

Apr 5, 2009, 6:37:33 AM4/5/09
to OnlineLohanaCommunity
Jai Jalaram...

Here I am glad to inform that the Idea of Meet was presented in 2007
and finally it has taken Place in 2009. Yes 04-04-2009 Surat Orkut
Lohana Have Done frirst Local meet.

There was Presnece of 21 Members.

Point Dicussed in Meet
1) Breif Introduction Of Members
2) Briefing on OLC 1 & 2
3) Finalization of Date for OLC-3
4) Option for Place for OLC-3( Currently 3 Places considered)
5) Agenda for OLC-3
6) Activites to be done in OLC-3
7) Plan For Local Activities
8) Date fixed for Next meet ( Picnic with Pot Lunch)

It was Start which leads to great Successful steps for community.

Thanks & Regards
Hardik Rajdev
9979733650

Dinesh Karia

Apr 5, 2009, 12:54:38 PM4/5/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to all the organizing members at Surat. Well begun is half done!! Looking forward to hear more from your end.

Dinesh Karia

--
**********
Dr. Dinesh J. Karia

Jignesh C Chag

Apr 6, 2009, 12:51:08 AM4/6/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
Jai Jalaram,

"The first step is the most important step, then the thousand miles to be crossed later",

So, congratulations for this preety start, and all the best for further developments...!!!

With my best regards to all Surat Orkut Lohana initiators,

Jignesh Chag

Komal Buddhadev

Apr 7, 2009, 1:57:54 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
Jai Jalaram,

congratulations to the Team OLC for initiating the 3rd OLC..

Wish it would be a great success and provide a stronger platform for the community people to meet.

 I would like to help the team in any manner possible.

Cheers..

Best Regards,

Komal Buddhadev

pooja chag

Apr 7, 2009, 2:33:58 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
hiii
thnx
jai jalaram

pooja chag

Apr 7, 2009, 2:35:18 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
hellloo
jay jalaram
thnx

Ankit Kotak

Apr 7, 2009, 9:37:42 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
I want to attend 3 rd OLC but I dont know where  & when it will held.

Ankit Kotak

pooja chag

Apr 7, 2009, 8:28:24 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
hellloo sir,
h r u?
yes sir now will c wat next?
ya we will try do our best.
thnx a lot
bye
jai shri krishna

On 4/5/09, Hardik Rajdev <hardik...@googlemail.com> wrote:

[...]

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

Dinesh Karia

Apr 7, 2009, 11:02:27 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
The place is Surat and the other details will follow in this community and also on orkut.

See you in action there.

Dinesh

pooja chag

Apr 7, 2009, 11:23:41 AM4/7/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
hellloo
i will held on 7th june but vanue & time is not decided wen will it decided i will inform u
come der ok
ok anything else ?
jai shri krishna

The place is Surat and the other details will follow in this community and also on orkut.

See you in action there.

Dinesh

On 4/7/09, Ankit Kotak <kot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120
Gujarat, INDIA

vishvak...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2009, 4:54:27 AM4/8/09
to OnlineLohanaCommunity
Jai Jalaram and Jai Shri Krishna.

Firstly congratulation for a grt starting to the surat olc member.
Any help if required please let us knw.

Warm regards

Vishva Khalpada.

Vishal Kotak

Apr 8, 2009, 7:44:02 AM4/8/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
Jai Jalaram

Congrats!!!  Happy to hear that a nice initiative is been taken by Surat OLC members.

I am currently residing in London. Anybody in our OLC group is in London? It would be nice to have a get together. It can give us oppurtunity to meet each other and we can take some nice steps towards our community.

Regards,
VK

Dinesh Karia

Apr 8, 2009, 3:06:34 PM4/8/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
Jay Jalaram,

Looking at the Online/Orkut Lohana Community Fellows like Vishal and other NRI's we must prepare the report of OLC-3. The report of OLC-1 at VV Nagar is available in the threads at Orkut Lohana Community. I should request the Surat People to arrange for the compilation of the report about the discussion carried out at the OLC-3.

Dinesh Karia

pooja chag

Apr 9, 2009, 11:36:04 AM4/9/09
to onlineloha...@googlegroups.com
hiii
jai shri krishna jai jalaram
thnks a lot
ya sure if we want help thn we will inform u

From: vishvak...@gmail.com <vishvak...@gmail.com>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.