Our New Website

Dinesh Karia

Dec 18, 2009, 4:42:17 AM12/18/09
to OnlineLohanaCommunity
Dear Friends,

I am delighted to break the news that our new Website Lohanas Online is now fully functional. Please visit and register. Needless is to say that with the motto "Together We Prosper" of the forum, we aim to prosper together. So, this togetherness needs your esteemed presence on the forum as one of the prominent discussants.

To join the forum you will need to register on the main page.

Looking forward to see you in action on the Forum.

Love and Regards,

Sincerely,

Dinesh Karia
Dr. Dinesh J. Karia
Department of Mathematics
Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120
Gujarat, INDIA

"Success is not in what you have, but who you are." - Bo Bennett