Marsha Durham Loda

Sep 30, 2010, 2:04:52 PM9/30/10
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com, rk...@aug.edu
Several questions, please if anyone can help!
1. Is Google going to do the Adwords program in the spring with
colleges?
2. Seems I saw some material that the program is being done
differently...is that true? If so, when will new teaching resources be
available (or do we use the materials from last year?)
3. Do you know of any school or any resources to conduct Google
Adwords via an online class?
A prompt reply will be appreciated as I am actively planning for the
spring semester.
Thanks.

-------------------------
Marsha D. Loda, Ph.D.
Hull College of Business
Augusta State University
706-667-4539

Jamie

Oct 1, 2010, 9:14:09 AM10/1/10
to onlinechallenge
Hi Marsha,

Good to see your interest. To answer your questions...

1. The Google Online Marketing Challenge will run in 2011, similar to
the 2010 Challenge and roughly from late January to mid-May. You may
pre-register your interest at
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/gomc2011prereg/

2. The 2011 materials and teaching resources will resemble the 2010
materials, albeit there will be a few changes. You will find the
student and instructor materials at
http://www.google.com/onlinechallenge/students.html
http://www.google.com/onlinechallenge/professors.html

3. The above resources should help with conducting online classes.

Best wishes for your students and you in the 2011 Challenge.
Sincerely, Jamie Murphy

Marsha Loda

Oct 2, 2010, 1:18:18 PM10/2/10
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Great. Does the link below get me to 2011 materials or still 2010?
Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone

> --
> .

Jamie

Oct 3, 2010, 7:42:00 AM10/3/10
to onlinechallenge
Hello again Marsha,

The link takes you to 2010 materials, which will be over 90% that same
as the 2011 materials. The 2011 materials will arrive late this year
or early next year.

Cheers,