Another Online Challenge

michald4

Mar 9, 2011, 9:20:29 AM3/9/11
to onlinechallenge
Hi, In 2010 I was a regional finalist. Can I take part in the
competition in 2011 ?

Voy

Mar 9, 2011, 3:42:12 PM3/9/11
to onlinechallenge
In the Academic Guide: www.google.com/onlinechallenge/files/academic_guide.pdf

on page 19 in the "Terms and Conditions"
at the end of point: 2
you state: "Students who were members of winning teams in previous
Google Online
Marketing Challenges are also excluded from entering."

The question of michald4 to Google Team is if a member of a student
team
which got to the regional Top 5 / Final 15 of the GOMC 2010 can be
a member of a team taking part in GOMC 2011 ?

Best regards,
Teacher of the team,

Voj

Jamie

Mar 9, 2011, 5:30:45 PM3/9/11
to onlinechallenge
Well done on being a regional finalist!

The restriction applies only to *winners*. Thus if your team did not
win the Challenge orverall or a region, you mqy pqrticipate in 2011.

Cheers, Jamie

Voy

Mar 10, 2011, 2:11:27 AM3/10/11
to onlinechallenge