Fwd: Google confirmation - Online Marketing Challenge

Loda, Marsha

Feb 16, 2011, 8:38:33 PM2/16/11
to Online Challenge, onlinechallenge
I sent this originally on Sunday. Please help.

Assistant Professor of Marketing
Hull College of Business
Augusta State University

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Loda, Marsha" <ml...@aug.edu>
Date: February 13, 2011 7:07:37 PM EST
To: "onlinec...@google.com" <onlinec...@google.com>
Cc: "Kirk, Rebecca" <rk...@aug.edu>, "Loda, Marsha" <ml...@aug.edu>
Subject: FW: Google confirmation - Online Marketing Challenge

I truly need your help! I am forwarding (see below) your confirmation email regarding my registration for the 2011 Challenge sent to ml...@aug.edu.  My students are trying to set up their teams and are receiving an error message that ml...@aug.edu is not a recognized address.  I first contacted you about this issue last week - you assigned a case # 760377397, and requested a screen shot of the error message.  The screen shot was sent to you on Feb. 8.  My students have pre-campaign strategy reports ready to send, but no AdWords accounts to send them from - because of the error message that my email address is invalid...the same email address you sent confirmation to that my class was registered for the 2011 Challenge.  Please help.  My students are frustrated, as am I.  Thanks for your help soon, please!

 do-not...@google.com [do-not...@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Loda, Marsha

Thank you for pre-registering in the Google Online Marketing Challenge 2011.

The Google Online Marketing Challenge Team.
www.google.com/onlinechallenge

---

Name: Marsha Loda
Email: ml...@aug.edu
University: Augusta State University
Country: United States

Subharaj

Feb 19, 2011, 8:43:23 AM2/19/11
to onlinechallenge
Hi Marsha,

Please ask your student teams to write in to
onlinec...@google.com with a screenshot of the error message and
your dashboard login email address. We will be glad to investigate it
further.

Thanks,

Subharaj