Concerning ONLINE MARKTING CHALLENGE

Abdullah Kamal

Feb 18, 2011, 2:25:57 AM2/18/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir

I'm interesting to register to the group and let my student to participate in the ONLINE MARKETING CHALLENG but I don't find the country that identify the region I'm belong to. I am at laquds university which is located in the Palestinian Authority territory.  Please either you Add this entity to the country list you have or direct me to choose any other entity that Identify my region that I'm belong to.

Best regards

Abdullah Kamal

Subharaj

Feb 19, 2011, 8:39:00 AM2/19/11
to onlinechallenge
Hello Abdullah,

I'm sorry to hear that your country is not available in the list of
countries for registration. Please be assured that we have taken this
feedback and will include your country in the list as soon as
possible. In the meanwhile, please write in to
onlinec...@google.com with the following details:

Name of Professor:
Email address:
University Name: