We did not get Certificates of Participation

Voy

Jun 22, 2011, 5:01:23 AM6/22/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Dear GOMC Team :)

On facebook Google Online Marketing Challenge channel
you have announced 31 hours ago:

"Google just emailed Team Captains and Professors with info on Certificates of Participation. Well done and congratulation to all that participated in the 2011 Challenge."

But neither me (as a professor) nor my four teams' captains received the email on our registered at GOMC 2011 emails.

Last year my 2 of 3 teams's AdWords accounts experienced certain technical problems and we are
worrying about our teams AdWords to be correctly recognizes by your automatic GOMC tools.

Should I post you here my students AdWords accounts IDs ?

I did not got answer on any of my previous emails sent to onlinec...@google.com (on other matters).

So who should I ask for help to make sure that everything is OK for my teams ?

Best regards,

Voy

Voy

Jun 22, 2011, 10:03:53 AM6/22/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
OK I've got the answer on facebook:

Google Online Marketing Challenge wrote:
"[...]
Apparently Google had technical difficulty with their email management program. Not all professors/student captains received the certificates; Google should resend today.
[...]"

:)