Live GOMC webinar: “More success, less stress with GOMC”

onlinechallenge

Mar 18, 2011, 11:34:24 AM3/18/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Learning about AdWords for the Google Online Marketing Challenge can be difficult in such a short time frame, so, we’ve decided to run a free, live webinar for you in an effort to help you with your campaigns and teach you more about AdWords. This will take place on Thursday 24th March, 2pm - 3:15 pm  (GMT) so make sure you check your local time zone.

During the webinar, which you can watch from the comfort of your desk or couch, we’ll discuss the basics needed for setting up, running and optimising successful campaigns and we’ll have a few Google goodies to give away to some lucky attendees too! This event will be run in conjunction with the AdWords Online Classroom, an educational site for AdWords users, and places will be very limited on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you have never created an AdWords Online Classroom account, please make sure to click on the appropriate link at the top of the registration page to create your unique account login and password. (Tip: If you do not have an AdWords Customer ID number, you can enter 000-000-0000 into this section of the registration page.) So go ahead and register here now!

We do realise that this time won’t suit everyone, so we intend to record the webinar and send it to everyone who registers for the event. So, spread the word and get busy learning!

Sara
The AdWords Online Classroom team

(If you’re interested in learning more about AdWords, you can find many on-demand video tutorials on the AdWords Online Classroom)