$200 AdWords Credit and Dashboard Issue

Srikant

Mar 7, 2011, 2:11:33 PM3/7/11
to onlinechallenge
Hi,

I have sent the following email to 'onlinec...@google.com' on Feb
24th but have not heard back from anyone at Google. Could someone
please help me/my teams with the issues mentioned in the email.

Thanks,
Srikant

"Hello,

I have 9 student teams participating in the Google Adwords
competition. Their current status is:

- Teams verified by me
- Teams have setup adwords and dashboard accounts
- Teams have added adwords CID in the dashboard

I have two issues on which I need help.

Issue 1: Teams need $200 credit

None of the teams have received the $200 credit (when they click
“Billing  Billing Summary” in their adwords account they see $0 as
the balance). I am giving below the relevant information for the 9
teams so that you can give them the necessary credit.

Details of the 9 teams:

Team No Adwords CID Dashboard Login ID
1. 211-224-7690 bco...@gmail.com
2. 524-839-2727 TwoSev...@gmail.com
3. 612-065-1290 Fatdadd...@gmail.com
4. 117-465-2788 prestig...@gmail.com
5. 594-718-2178 dhu...@gmail.com
6. 124-563-1390 lhan...@gmail.com
7. 205-100-1286 SACH...@gmail.com
8. 620-561-0186 anselmpr...@gmail.com
9. 540-541-9676 plimo...@gmail.com

Issue 2: Insufficient number of team member fields in Dashboard

Due to issues relating to the number of students in the class I have
one team that has 7 team members. However, I understand that the
dashboard has space for only 6 team members. Could you please let me
know what the team should do to add the 7th team member?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Srikant"

onlinechallenge

Mar 9, 2011, 3:53:35 AM3/9/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Dear Srikant,

Our accounts to be credited can not be linked to any other MCC. We have seen that all this accounts are under an MCC. To unlink the account please:
  1. Sign in to your MCC at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the managed account you would like to unlink.
  3. Click the Unlink button.
The GOMC billing team will be able to credit the accounts afterwards.

Remember all the AdWords accounts:

  • MUST be set up in US dollars
  • Should not be linked to any MCC
  • Should not have any billing information
About the teams, I am afraid that as per the contest T&Cs 6 is the maximum number of team members.

Thanks