Invitation to Attend NSIT BEL Talks

Tushar rao

Apr 12, 2013, 9:57:02 PM4/12/13
to belcon...@gmail.com

Hi!

I Tushar from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi cordially invite you to attend NSIT BEL Talks, to be held at Main Auditorium, NSIT, Dwarka on Sunday, 14th April 2013.

NSIT BEL talks organized in the spirit of Believe Express Live, will present some truly great ideas of social importance which have the potential to bring in a major change to how people think. NSIT brings together a list of visionaries talking about ideas as diverse as technology, ideas of freedom, music, cultural, design, film making, medical, emerging frontiers in Technology and Products along with success stories in business and academia. We have been working real hard since last few months, to aggregate one of the best speaker line-up and provide experience expected from a high standard international conference. NSIT BEL Talks will be covered live by media houses- The Outlook and Navbharat Times, and also might be live- telecasted by Doordarshan.

List of speakers include (Teaser Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I8fZjwbOO8&feature=youtu.be)-

  • ·         Padma Shri Dr. Kiren Seth (Founder, SPIC MACAY)
  • ·         Padma Shri Dr. Shovana Narayan (One of the best Kathak danseuses in the world)
  • ·         Reji K Pillai (President- India Smart Grid Forum, General Partner - Magnetar Venture)
  • ·         Dr. Jayashree Gupta (President, Consumers India & Ex- MD, IDPL)
  • ·         Dr. Mrinal Satish (Professor, NLU Delhi)
  • ·         Dr. A K Seth (Director and HOD, Fortis Organ Retrieval & Transplantation)
  • ·         Saurav Ghosal (International Squash Player ranked 18th worldwide)
  • ·         Mudit Murarka (Young Award Winning Filmmaker)
  • ·         Yassine Ben Yaakoub (Multilingual Global Trotter)
  • ·         Claire Abrams (Animal Aid Unlimited, Udaipur)

We would really appreciate if you could mark your presence. I understand, getting out of a cozy bed on Sunday is extremely difficult at this short notice, but I honestly promise you that it will be worth the effort.

Please mark your presence on http://belconference.in/attend.php. Our activity on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BELConference>. You can also come along with an interested friend using https://www.facebook.com/events/585531504798747/permalink/585554574796440/?notif_t=like. Quality refreshments -- High/Low Tea to be provided.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

Tushar

Organizing Team, NSIT BEL Talks