On Company Two Sites ?

Voy

Mar 11, 2011, 8:45:55 AM3/11/11
to onlinechallenge
Dear Google Team :)

Our company for which we want to conduct the GOMC 2011
campaign has two sites:

1) for online shop - site name of a type: www.davshop.pl
2) for other services - site name of a type: www.yourrobot.pl

both sites use completely different site name.

Can we conduct our GOMC campaign form the very one GOMC team AdWords
account for both sites ?

Best regards,

Voy

Voy

Mar 11, 2011, 9:41:34 AM3/11/11
to onlinechallenge
Dear Google Team :)

Similar case as in previous post.

Another of my student's teams want to conduct the GOMC 2011 campaign
for a company which also has two sites but:

1) for online shop - site name of a type: www.shop.xrpsc.pl
2) for other services - site name of a type: www.xrsc.pl

the online shop's domain is a subdomain o the main domain xrsc.pl

Can we conduct our GOMC campaign from the very one GOMC team AdWords
account for both sites ?

Or we must choose only one ? For the GOMC campaign.

Best regards,

Voy

Jamie

Mar 12, 2011, 5:10:23 PM3/12/11
to onlinechallenge
Hi Voy,

You must choose only one site for the GOMC campaign.

Cheers, Jamie