Pre-Campaign Strategy Report Submission Deadline

Sagar

May 12, 2011, 8:41:16 AM5/12/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

How many days before starting the campaign should we submit the pre-campaign strategy report?

Page 7 of the Student Guide says: "Allocate time to meet with them, write your Pre-Campaign Strategy and submit
it to your professor and Google at least 24 hours before you start your campaign." (Under the heading 'Suggested Timeline')

However, page 8 of the same guide says: "At least one week prior to the campaign, groups submit a four-page Pre-Campaign Strategy, containing a client overview and proposed AdWords campaign strategy on criteria such as keywords, time of day and location."

It's very confusing.
Kindly clarify the issue.

Thanks,
Sagar

Jamie

May 13, 2011, 9:30:16 AM5/13/11
to onlinechallenge
Hey Sagar,

Thanks for your note and apologies for the confusion.

Ideally you would submit a week or more prior to beginning your
campaign. But you *must* submit no later than 24 hours prior to
starting your campaign.

OK?

On May 12, 8:41 pm, Sagar <myselfsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> How many days before starting the campaign should we submit the pre-campaign
> strategy report?
>
> Page 7 of the Student Guide says: "Allocate time to meet with them, write
> your Pre-Campaign Strategy and submit
> it to your professor and Google at least *24 hours* *before you start your
> campaign*." (Under the heading 'Suggested Timeline')
>
> However, page 8 of the same guide says: "*At least one week prior to the
> campaign*, groups submit a four-page Pre-Campaign Strategy, containing a

Sagar

May 14, 2011, 7:54:54 AM5/14/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for helping out! :)