Re: Verification link issues ! Urgent help !

Jamie

Apr 14, 2011, 8:01:25 AM4/14/11
to onlinechallenge
Hi Gautam Anand,

The challenge registration page says professors can ". . .post a
publicly available link to a page on your university website that
mentions your name or include a brief explanation to verify you as a
professor."

The brief explanation part should apply to your professor.

On Apr 14, 2:09 pm, Gautam Anand <25.gau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Team lead,
> How are you ?
>
> I know you must be busy with the contest management  .I have a following
> issue ,I would like you to help me out :
>
>    - The *university i am applying from is very big having over 4000 *faculty(www.lpu.in)
>    .It is *not possible for it to have a dedicated record on the Online
>    website*.
>    - *My professor can't enter the verification link as their is non on
>    the website*.Although,*she can get it verified from the university and
>    can mail personally* .
>
> Your help in the same will help me solve my queries related to query !
> Please reply asap as the date for professor registration is 21st April 2011.
>
> Awaiting a swift & positive reply !
>
> Thanks
> --
>
> --
> Best
> Gautam Anand
> Community Manager
> Google Technology User group <http://punjab.gtugs.org/>(Punjab)<http://punjab.gtugs.org/>
> +91-9876156308

Jamie Murphy

Apr 14, 2011, 8:06:02 AM4/14/11
to Gautam Anand, onlinec...@googlegroups.com, kanika jhamb

Suggest you review the insructions for those without a link

"...include a brief explanation to verify you as a professor."