AdWords Account Agreement End Date

Voy

May 30, 2011, 11:13:33 AM5/30/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Hey :)

We have learned that the Google Online Marketing Challenge 2011 AdWords campaigns
must end before "British Summer Time at midnight between 10th and 11th of June".

But on the AdWords accounts on the "Billing" tab in the "Budget" option we see the End Date Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM.

Does this mean that our campaign will be ended by the AdWords system at End Date Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM.

Or we can stop it manually after this date but before midnight BST between 10th and 11th of June ?

We have started our campaigns at about 20:00 BST on May 20:00 PM so if the system AdWords system will stop our campaigns on Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM

we would miss about 16 hours won't it be a problem for you ?

Best regards,

Voy

P.S. An excerpt from one of our students accounts:
AgreementStartEndBudget AmountPercent SpentPO NumberStatusAction
Google Online Marketing Challenge - 1/12/2009 - Manager Defined Order
Apr 15, 2011 9:37 AMJun 10, 2011 2:00 AM

Jamie

May 31, 2011, 8:29:58 AM5/31/11
to onlinechallenge
Hey Voy,

Suggest you change the end date on your account.
> Apr 15, 2011 9:37 AMJun 10, 2011 2:00 AM

Voy

May 31, 2011, 2:59:26 PM5/31/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Hey :)

All Campaigns Settings, the campaigns' "End Date" is set to "None" but still "Agreement" "End" is Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM:

Reporting and Tools
Billing
My account

Manage Budgets

View budgets for:
Show: All | Active and Pending | Ended

Want to edit your own budgets? Learn how.
AgreementStartEndBudget AmountPercent SpentPO NumberStatusAction
Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM

Does this mean that our campaigns will end on Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM (of account's time zone) or we should not worry ?

The problem is that we do not know how to plan our budget spending because of the 16 hours of difference between the time we plane to stop campaigns and
the Agreement End Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM...

Best regards,

Voy

Jamie

Jun 1, 2011, 7:42:37 AM6/1/11
to onlinechallenge

Hey Voy,

Apologies but I don't follow most of your post and links. Suggest you
budget for the worst case scenario, that is 16 hours less than you
expect.

Cheers, Jamie

On Jun 1, 2:59 am, Voy <gomc.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey :)
>
> All Campaigns Settings, the campaigns' "End Date" is set to "None" but still
> "Agreement" "End" is Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM:
>
> Home <https://adwords.google.com/select/hometab?hl=en_US>
> Campaigns<https://adwords.google.com/cm/redirect?__c=6401113988&__u=7955741588>
> Opportunities<https://adwords.google.com/o/Opportunities/Explorer?__c=6401113988&__...>
> Reporting and Tools
> Billing
> My account
>
> Manage Budgets
>
> View budgets for:   Google AdWords   Show: All<https://adwords.google.com/select/ManageBudgets?orderLineStatusFilter...>
>  | *Active and Pending* | Ended<https://adwords.google.com/select/ManageBudgets?orderLineStatusFilter...>
>
> Want to edit your own budgets? Learn how.<https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=132610&hl=en_US>
> AgreementStartEndBudget AmountPercent SpentPO NumberStatusActionGoogle
> Online Marketing Challenge - 1/12/2009 - Manager Defined Order<https://adwords.google.com/select/ShowCosOrder?cosOrderId=301469428>Apr
> 15, 2011 9:37 AMJun 10, 2011 2:00 AM

Voy

Jun 1, 2011, 3:30:29 PM6/1/11
to onlinec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jamie :)

Excuse me :) but if you see
the link mess like this:

> All Campaigns Settings, the campaigns' "End Date" is set to "None" but still
> "Agreement" "End" is Jun 10, 2011 2:00 AM:

> Home <https://adwords.google.com/select/hometab?hl=en_US
> Campaigns<https://adwords.google.com/cm/redirect?__c=6401113988&__u=7955741588
> Opportunities<https://adwords.google.com/o/Opportunities/Explorer?__c=6401113988&__...>

It is probably because of your browser does not support the data format I pasted into the email :)
In the post I sent to you I see the tables with data :) not the link mess that I see in your answer in the part of copy of my
email after "On Jun 1, 2:59 am, Voy <gomc...@gmail.com> wrote:"

:) excuse me seems the mailing system did the mess with what I have sent  to you as a nice table :)

OK one way or the other you answered my question :)

Thank you :)

Cheers,

Voy

Jamie