GOOD PRICES Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short

1 view

ohmf...@gator3288.hostgator.com

Jun 9, 2014, 9:13:27 PM6/9/14
to onlinea...@googlegroups.com

* Buy Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short

!!! Check Prices !!!

TITLE :Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short
ASIN : B0073GZRG6
BRAND : Ka-Bar
PRICE: $69.89
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

    You can order Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short after check, compare the costs and check day for shipping. Some people are want to buy Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short in the cheap price. While the item might be priced similarly at different shops.

     The price of product might be change any moment, so book it and the caution before Pre–order prior to ordering for protect your right.

  • Reading the individual's opinions of Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short prior to obtained. It is going to will give you considerably comprehension using the positives and disadvantages from it.
  • You ought to to discover a equivalent techniques to compare an ideal cost because every once in awhile it can benefit you in purchasing options
  • Check the buying price of Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short before obtain any store. You need to to selected and acquired from reliable retail store.
  • Check specks, features along with other of Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short that suit for you personally require.
  • Check the purchase price Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short and comparing.
  • Check the time for guaranty of Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short.
  • You should to look the same items to check cost since it sometimes will help you in purchasing Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short.
  • The key steps are check cost, condition of pre-order and cost recommendation. The Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short are right and appropriate which you demand
  • Look in to the step of solutions to transportation and exactly how to disbursement
  • Reading for the Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short customer reviews. It will give you have fuller understanding about the good and the bad of the Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short.

Pricing information

    You Can Search More Info

    "Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short" Video

    Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short : Video

    Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short Detail & Feature

    Bear in mind that a fantastic web store usually comes with selection of positive reviews and you will find virtually all of the repayment gateways below. If you are yourself searching for a inexpensive Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short, always understand coming from an internet go on a spree that gives fantastic discount. Nowadays most of the online stores are selling discount price and that is a easy to get it a low-cost price.
    .

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5Practical and tuff
    By Rough Rider
    Ethan Becker's knives aren't pretty or elegant. They are extremely tough and well designed hard use tools. The new "tweener" series (BK15, BK16, BK17) succeeds at filling a gap in their line up and expanding their stable of some the best outdoor knives available today.

    The BK14 Eskabar and BK11 Necker are fantastic blades, but just a little too small for some tasks. The mighty BK2 is nearly indestructible, but heavy. The BK7/BK9 are great, though a little big for carry during activities like biking and climbing. The tweeners are a nice middle ground. Large enough to get the job done on bigger tasks. Nimble enough to perform precision work with skill. Strong enough to endure a lifetime of hard use. If you're looking for a chopper, go with one of the larger Beckers. For everything else, the tweeners are great.

    The ergonomics are well designed and a vast improvement over earlier offerings. For someone with giant hands they may be a little small, but for hands ranging from small to large they should be a great fit. Having well placed palm swells and jimping. Scale handles in general are appropriate for hard use knives because, though seldom needed, they can be replaced. Where as with other knives if you beat up the handle the knife is pretty much trashed. The tweener series comes with 2 sets of scales, black and brown, so you can take your pick. A small amount of locktite or nail polish on the threads of the mounting screws will keep them in place through extra rough use.

    As for the blade itself... The right choice depends on what it will be used for. I own both the BK16 and BK17. Both are great general purpose blades. The BK16's drop point and flat grind is slightly better suited to bushcraft while the BK17's clip point has a slight edge in hunting or defensive use. That said, both are capable of covering all tasks. The 1095 Cro-Van steel is very strong, but has the downside of being prone to rust if neglected so the blades come coated. Personally I don't care for coated blades and strip that off every knife I own, then force a patina. Yet, I can tell you from doing so that the coating on these blades is far more durable than all others I've used. BK&T backs their steel with confidence for good reason. You'd be hard pressed to need their guarantee, but it's nice to know they have it.

    A nylon sheath wouldn't be my first choice, but it's decent as far as they go. The blade slides into a protective insert within the nylon and is held by 2 straps with snap closer that provide strong and rattle free retention. It's molle compatible for those who require it. Has a nice little pocket on the front for additional small items of gear. A belt attachment with both velcro and snap closer that is very secure and allows the user to take it on and off without removing their belt.

    For a serious outdoorsman needing a truly practical and tough knife, this is definitely worth consideration. Not cheap, but a good value considering it will endure a lifetime of rough use. I have no doubt a new favorite and enduring legend has been born from the designs of Ethan Becker.

    I uploaded a photo of mine to provide a better look for those interested.

    Update (11/22/13) Knife and sheath are still going strong. I've now sold all my other fixed blades besides the BK 17, 16, and 14 because I'm 100% satisfied and it's obvious they'll outlast me. I did texture the scales with a woodburning pen and the results were very good.

    5Looks AND Performance!
    By milesend
    I love the knife, and I love the sheath!
    I own several Beckers and usually I remove the blade coating with some paint stripper and sandpaper, but imho, this knife looks really great WITH the coating. Of course the coating is an "anti-rust" covering, and while a knife can do perfectly well without it, in this case, it actually looks good on the knife!
    I'm also not a fan of clip-points. I prefer bush crafting spear points, or a drop point blade for more "all around" general uses. But, this particular knife could do the functions of those other knifes because of it's "medium" size; it's very balanced and easy to handle. To me, a clip point is meant for battle, and this knife could be great for that, as well. It's not TOO "medium" to not be a great self defense weapon. Sharp as a tack, and it came ready to slice and dice!
    I've only used the knife sparingly, so far. But, it is "all that", and I have no doubt that I could baton with it, etc. It's a full tang, 1095 Cro-Van steel, with an HRC rating of 56-58. This means you will have to care for the blade with cleaning and a light oiling, but it will hold an edge well, while allowing you to sharpen it in the field without it becoming a camp chore!
    The handle is that wonderfully hard material that is the standard on Becker designs, and there is a reason why it IS a standard...it looks good, works well, and will last! This purchase came with another set of handles that were basically the same color as the sheath, a kind of OD coloration. I have a ton of black knives, so I switched the handles and like it, fine.
    The sheath has a carrying pouch on the front with ample room to make this whole rig a "kit". It's well sewn, and reinforced, along with the ability to carry it several ways.
    To me, one of the most important points is how a knife "feels", and I can tell you, this baby feels great in my hand ,or on my hip! I would put complete trust in it and not blink an eye!

    5great knife
    By ty
    Its an average nothing special sheath but the knife is a sturdy and durable knife, not razor sharp out of the box but plenty sharp to get any job done, this knife feels indestructable but isn't heavy for a knife of its size, its a great size to do any task you can put it to, and is now my favorite knife out of many that I own

    See all 17 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short . Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short . Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short .

    Last Search : Buy Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short, Review Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short, Info Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short, Less expensive Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short, Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short

    Hashtags : #Black Friday 2013, #Cyber Monday, #Hot Deals, #Best Deals, #Cheap, #Reviews On Sales, #Products, #For Customers, #Best Seller, #Offers, #Features, #Buy Cheap, #Cheap, #Best Buy, #Cyber Monday Sale 2013, #Cyber Monday, #Uuue, #Reviews, #Specials, #Holiday, #Market Price, #Christmas Deals, #Shipping, #Top, #Holiday, #Special, #Bargain, #Best Price

    Ka Bar Becker Clip, Short : Image