Program - 10th International Conference Science and Scientist 2022: Difference between Artificial and Natural Intelligence

Bhakti Niskama Shanta

Dec 5, 2022, 1:46:43 AM12/5/22
to Online Sadhu Sanga

PROGRAM OF TENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

SCIENCE AND SCIENTIST- 2022:
Difference between Artificial and Natural Intelligence

(If you are not able to come in person, you may join this event online via Zoom.)

Monday, December 12 (8:30 AM – 9:00 PM)

08:30 – 09:00 AM

Registration

Setting up Posters & Banners, Auspicious Lamping, Invocation & Press Conference

Breakfast

(09:00 AM – 01:10 PM

(40 Minutes talk and 10 Minutes QA)

09:00 – 09:50 AM

09:50 – 10:40 AM

10:40 – 11:30 AM

11:30 AM – 12:20 PM

12:20 – 01:10 PM

Plenary Session: Introducing the Theme of the Conference

Chair: Ranjan Kumar Panda, Ph.D.

Professor, Dept. Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT-Mumbai, India

Is a Computer Smarter than a Fruit Fly (Drosophila)?

Srila Bhakti Madhava Puri Maharaja, Ph.D.

Serving Director, Bhakti Vedanta Institute of Spiritual Culture and Science, Princeton, NJ, USA

Sentient-Machine Advocates are Probably not as Intelligent as They Think

Bhakti Niskama Shanta, Ph.D.

Gen. Secretary, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute, Thakurtala, Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India

Two Tales of Cognitive Science: Analytical and Phenomenological

Navneet Chopra, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Dept. Philosophy, University of Delhi, India

Intelligence in Nature — Its Importance in Understanding 'Source of Life' and Reality

Bhakti Vijnana Muni, Ph.D.

President, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute, Thakurtala, Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India

Panel Discussion with Session Speakers

01:10 – 02:30 PM

Lunch Break

02:30 – 04:30 PM

(25 Minutes talk and 05 Minutes QA)

02:30 – 03:00 PM

03:00 – 03:30 PM

03:30 – 04:00 PM

04:00 – 04:30 PM

ICPR Sponsored Session - I: Understanding the Difference between Artificial & Natural Intelligence

Chair: Balaram Singh, Ph.D.

Institute of Advanced Sciences, Massachusetts, USA

The Paradox in Artificial Intelligence: Looking to Artificial Consciousness

Rajakishore Nath, Ph.D.

Dept. Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT-Mumbai, India

The Challenge of Sharing Content: A Reflection on Learning with Intelligent Machines

Ankita and Ranjan Kumar Panda, Ph.D.

Dept. Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT-Mumbai, India

AI in the Realm of Theology and Religion: Hope and Virtual Reality of Heaven/ Paradise/ Swarga

Asha Mukherjee, Ph.D.

Dept. Philosophy and Religion, Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, India

The Difference Between Dance Performed by Human Being and Robot

Uma Anantani, Ph.D.

Rasadhwani Bharatanatyam Training Centre, Ahmedabad, India

04:30 – 04:45 PM

Herbal Tea Break

04:45 – 06:15 PM

(40 Minutes talk and 05 Minutes QA)

04:45 – 05:30 PM

05:30 – 06:15 PM

06:15 – 07:00 PM

ICPR Sponsored Session – II: A Scientific Critique of Artificial Intelligence

Chair: Bhakti Niskama Shanta, Ph.D.

Gen. Secretary, Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute, Thakurtala, Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India

How AI is a Weapon against Human Cognition

Garga Chatterjee, Ph.D.

Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India

Artificial Intransigence

Brian J. Ford

Fellow of Cardiff University & President Emeritus of Cambridge Society for the Application of Research, Cambridge University, U.K.

Biology Transcends the Limits of Computation

Perry Marshall

Founder of Evolution 2.0 Prize, World’s Largest Award for Origin of Life Research, Illinois, USA

07:30 – 09:00 PM

Dinner

 Tuesday, December 13 (8:30 AM – 9:00 PM)

08:30 – 09:00 AM

Breakfast

(09:00 AM – 01:00 PM

(25 Minutes talk and 05 Minutes QA)

09:00 – 09:30 AM

09:30 – 10:00 AM

10:00 – 10:30 AM

10:30 – 11:00 AM

11:00 – 11:30 PM

11:30 – 12:00 PM

12:00 – 12:30 PM

12:30 – 01:00 PM

ICPR Sponsored Session – III: Limits of AI Imitating the Self of Natural Intelligence

Chair: Garga Chatterjee, Ph.D.

Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India

A Teleological Comparison of Artificial and Natural Intelligence

Krishna Keshava Das

Philosophy Student at Stockton University, NJ, USA; Serving Assistant, Princeton Bhakti Vedanta Institute of Spiritual Culture and Science, NJ, USA

The Utility of Artificial Intelligence and its Effects

Medicharla Venkata Jagannadham, Ph.D.

Visiting Professor, & Vice-President IGNA_Hyderabad, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Telegana, India

Seeing Evolution of Life Beyond Brain, Mind, and Consciousness

Balaram Singh, Ph.D.

Institute of Advanced Sciences, Massachusetts, USA

Can Artificial Intelligence Accept the Supremacy of Spiritual Intelligence?

Parthasarathi Bera, Ph.D.

Kalyani Government Engineering College, West Bengal, India

Difference between Artificial and Natural Intelligence

Alex Hankey, Ph.D.

Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA), Bangalore, India

Artificial Intelligence vs Natural Intelligence – A system Approach

Sumangala Devi Dasi, Ph.D.

IIT-Roorkee, India and Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute, Thakurtala, Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India

Dennett on Intelligent Tools

Abhishek Yadav and Ranjan Kumar Panda, Ph.D.

Dept. Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT-Mumbai, India

Artificial intelligence Cannot Overcome Natural Intelligence of Insects

Shilpa Mandal

Student, Dept. Zoology, Kalyani University, West Bengal, India

01:00 – 02:30 PM

Lunch Break

02:30 – 06:30 PM

(25 Minutes talk and 05 Minutes QA)

02:30 – 03:00 PM

03:00 – 03:30 PM

03:30 – 04:00 PM

04:00 – 04:30 PM

04:30 – 05:00 PM

05:00 – 05:30 PM

05:30 – 06:00 PM

06:00 – 06:30 PM

06:30 – 07:00 PM

ICPR Sponsored Session – IV: Understanding the Difference between Artificial & Natural Intelligence from Medical Sciences and Other Fields

Chair: Navneet Chopra, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Dept. Philosophy, University of Delhi, India

Limitations of Artificial Intelligence in Human Medicine

Sundeep Mishra, M.D.

Professor of Cardiology, All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India

Bacterial Intelligence and AI

Sisir Roy, Ph.D.

National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore, India

Acu-therapy: Deploying Natural Intelligence in Health Treatment

Nandini Bondale, Ph.D.

Ex scientist TIFR Mumbai, Yog Teacher, Mumbai, India

Mind and Matter in Ayurveda

Deba Prasad Dash, M.D. (Ayurveda)

Gopabandhu Ayurveda College, Jagannath Puri Dham, Odisha, India

AI Alarm Wake-up Call !

Devahuti Devi Dasi, Ph.D.

Teresian College, Mysore, India

Can Facilitating 'Woman’s Consciousness' Save Us from Falling Prey to the AI-Linked Transhumanism Movement?

Tina Lindhard

International University of Professional Studies (IUPS), Hawaii, USA

Natural Intelligence not Artificial Intelligence: A Major Means for Realizing the Self

Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra, Ph.D.

Salipur Autonomous College, Odisha, India

Robots are Mere Toys in the Hands of Programmer

Sundeep Krishna Das and Damayanti Devi Dasi

Software Professionals, Hyderabad, India

Difference Between Artificial and Natural Intelligence: A Philosophical Understanding of Sripad Bhakti Madhava Puri Maharaja, Ph.D.

Jayanti P Sahoo, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Head, Dept. Philosophy Janki Devi Memorial College University of Delhi, India

07:00 – 07:15 PM

Valedictory Session

08:00 – 09:00 PM

Dinner

14th December, 2022 06:30 am – 03:00 PM

Post Conference Tour

(If you are not able to come in person, you may join this event online via Zoom.)

DEEPAK SINHA

Dec 5, 2022, 5:39:42 AM12/5/22
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the email. May I know the address for this conference. In case it is not possible for me to be there in person then I will be joining virtually. Thanks.
(Dr. D. K. Sinha)
E-511, RAINBOW VISTA @ ROCK GARDEN,
GREEN HILLS ROAD, MOOSAPET,
HYDERABAD, 500018
9490749961 (M), 040-27767593 (O), 040- 27767593 (Fax), 04049505958 (R)

--
----------------------------
Idols of the Mind vs. True Reality

9th International Conference
Science & Scientist 2021: Difference between Artificial and Natural Intelligence
December 30-31, 2020
3:00 pm - 9:30 pm IST
https://scienceandscientist.org/conference/2021

Support Our Services: http://scienceandscientist.org/donate

Report Archives: http://bviscs.org/reports

Why Biology is Beyond Physical Sciences?: http://dx.doi.org/10.5923/j.als.20160601.03

Life and consciousness – The Vedāntic view: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19420889.2015.1085138

Harmonizer: http://scienceandscientist.org/harmonizer

Darwin Under Siege: http://scienceandscientist.org/Darwin

Princeton Bhakti Vedanta Institute: http://bviscs.org

Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute: http://scsiscs.org

Sadhu-Sanga Blog: http://mahaprabhu.net/satsanga

Contact Us: http://scsiscs.org/contact
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sadhu-Sanga Under the holy association of Spd. B.M. Puri Maharaja, Ph.D." group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Online_Sadhu_Sanga/1259437693.646984.1670222674900%40mail.yahoo.com.

Nagendra Mondal

Dec 5, 2022, 3:57:07 PM12/5/22
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sri Bhakti Niskama Shanta,
Thank you very much for the invitation. The theme of the conference is interesting. I would like to participate in the conference, BUT the deadline of abstract submission is over. If it is possible to accept my abstract then I can send it by tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
N.N. Mondal.

Dr. Nagendra Nath Mondal, D.Sc.

Retired Professor of Physics

Ex- Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research Fellow @ Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan

Ex- Visiting Scientist @ UGC-DAE, @ SINP, @ VECC and IIEST, and Faculty @TIB (TI Group), Kolkata, WB, India.

Ph: (+91) 9433680081, email: nagendra...@tib.edu.in

Dr.JN Pandey

Dec 8, 2022, 8:56:04 AM12/8/22
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for information about conference.I could not detect the place of it held.It will be better if  I could know of it
Prodf Dr pandey Himali
KathmanduNepal

Alamuru Murty

Dec 8, 2022, 8:56:36 AM12/8/22
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information.  I will attend the conference online.
Best Regards
Murty

balesh kumar

Dec 11, 2022, 11:34:36 AM12/11/22
to online_sa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for Kind information, I will attend the conference online.

Dr Baleshwar Kumar

John Jay Kineman

Dec 11, 2022, 12:01:20 PM12/11/22
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
I will also try to attend online - thanks for the heads up.
John