Hiring for those with criminal backgrounds,hard to find work.

1 view

greg

Jan 17, 2013, 10:56:42 PM1/17/13
to online...@googlegroups.com
"Everybody makes mistakes and i couldn't get a even crappy job over my stupid past haunting me, I wanna help, you won't get rich but you will get a descent part-time income"

Start here http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=3640785 to get started with the hiring/work process. You will be able to do it from anywhere as long as you are online, once again here is your site to begin working. http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=3640785 it is soo easy it's really a wonder everyone isn't doing this.

"I have been doing this now for over a year and love it. I don't understand how they make everything free to us but it is all free and all we do is give them our opinion such as they will have you watch a john deere commercial and you rate it it as a. excellent b. good c. fair d.poor and then they deposit $1,$5,$10,$20,$25,$50 or $100 is the highest it just depends on how much john deere or whoever the commercial is with is paying our company. It is simple as that, you will never deactivate your account i bet you because who turns down free, super easy, fast money. They deposit it into your own account with them so you can check you balance everyday. You can request a check at any amount and it is mailed to you in 5-7 business days. I wanted to share this since it's helping me when I need that extra income for power bill, insurance or whatever. They bank with wells fargo so you can get the check cashed anywhere. Enjoy....Sam