Community Leadership Meetup Oct 24

Dawn Foster

Oct 17, 2013, 4:26:45 PM10/17/13
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
I wanted to remind everyone about the new Community Leadership Meetup group.

On October 24, we have Cami Kaos as our presenter. If you don't know
Cami, she has worked on a bunch of local Portland events, but she is
also one of the people who runs the program at Automattic (WordPress)
for community organized WordCamps. She is going to talk about
community and events.

Here's the link with all of the details:
http://www.meetup.com/Community-Leadership-Meetup/events/142566032/

Thanks!
Dawn

Christina Collada

Oct 22, 2013, 2:10:47 PM10/22/13
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, I actually moved to San Francisco earlier this year. I'll be bowing out of this group, but glad to see it's getting active again.

Keep up the great community building!

Best,
--
Christina Collada
G+ | Facebook | Twitter | Vizify | LinkedIn | Experience | Blog

Dawn