Community Manager PDX Revival

Ann Marcus

Nov 26, 2011, 4:07:11 PM11/26/11
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
Folks:

The spark has been stirred!

Kerry Finsand has expressed an interest in breathing new life into a
Community Manager Group for Portland and has put together a kickoff
event to rekindle a flame.

What: Community Manager Meet & Greet
When: Dec. 6, 2011, 6pm
Where: Mellow Mushroom Pizza - http://www.yelp.com/biz/mellow-mushroom-portland-2

If you're interested in discussing the challenges and triumphs
experienced by online community managers, then come by and
(re)connect!

Thanks,
Ann Marcus

John David Smith

Nov 27, 2011, 1:35:17 AM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com, Heather Duggan (Consultant), Charlie Brown
I'll be there! Thanks for the kick-start, Ann!

John
* John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd
* Got ilk?

Folks:

Thanks,
Ann Marcus

The Idea Goddess (Ann Marcus)

Nov 27, 2011, 8:10:24 PM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Excellent...will be great to see you!

Ann

Igal Koshevoy

Nov 27, 2011, 8:51:14 PM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com

It's nice to see traffic here again.

If this is an open-to-the-public meeting, I'd recommend publishing it
to calagator.org to make more people aware of it.

Anyway, have fun, although I won't see you there because this
conflicts with another meeting I run.

-igal

Chuck Kisselburg

Nov 27, 2011, 8:55:08 PM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Cool!  Looking forward to getting together again.

Chuck

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Ann Marcus <ideag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ann Marcus

The Idea Goddess (Ann Marcus)

Nov 27, 2011, 10:57:20 PM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Great, Chuck! :-)

The Idea Goddess (Ann Marcus)

Nov 27, 2011, 11:02:50 PM11/27/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Igal...lovely to hear from you!

Kerry has suggested going with an invitation-only approach for a while to make sure that the group attracts working community managers.

But again, thanks for the Calagator.org suggestion...

Sorry, we'll miss you at first kick-off. Perhaps the schedule will shift in future, allowing you to attend. :-)

Best,
Ann