Re: [CMs PDX] October meeting: Thursday October 21

ideag...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2010, 1:13:59 AM9/30/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Great...so next question:

Do we want to stay at Vino Vixens...or find a new location?

Ann

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:46 PM, John David Smith <john....@learningalliances.net> wrote:
And the winner is: Thursday October 21... 6:30.  Six of us say we can make
it.

NOW: where should we meet?

I should have war stories to tell about using buddypress for a small online
community by then.  http://buddypress.org

John
* John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd
* "The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken
place." GB Shaw

sharon

Sep 30, 2010, 1:18:51 AM9/30/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
I vote moving upstairs at Hopworks. But they might have rules about having more than x amount of numbers, and sometimes we don't have big numbers.
Or perhaps someplace close to inner SE or downtown?

-Sharon

ideag...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2010, 3:22:09 AM10/6/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Sharon:

Thanks for the suggestions. I really like having something on the east side. Hopeworks is definitely a cool place...my memory of the few times I've been there is that it might be noisy.

There may be some other places along 12th or 7th that would work. I actually would love to have a separate room...maybe something with a white board (is that too nerdy and serious).

Other folks have ideas?

Ann