OCT 21 CMs PDX Meet-Up....HOPWORKS 6:30 - 8:00 PM

1 view

Ann Marcus

Oct 14, 2010, 10:23:05 PM10/14/10
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
HEY GANG:
We're moving locations and days based on suggestions from the
group....

Let's try out Hopworks for our October get-together:

>HOPWORKS Urban Brewery<
2944 SE Powell Blvd
Portland, OR 97202
http://www.hopworksbeer.com/
Tel: 503 / 232-HOPS (4677)
Fax: 503 / 232-4676

Thurs., Oct. 21, 2010
6:30 - 8:00 PM

They cannot guarantee us a spot...but suggested that the "Mezzanine"
was quieter than the downstairs bar. So I'll show up around 6 and see
if we can score a table up on the Mezzanine. **Please RSVP so I know
how much space to ask for**

Join us for libations (no host) and a discussion of topics near and
dear to Community Managers (or wannabe Community Managers). Right now
what comes to mind is....how to avoid CM Burn-out!

Bring your ideas, community challenges, and questions. Oh...and beer
money. :-)

Thanks gang...
Ann