Community Manager Meet Up Is Tomorrow

Kerry Finsand

Dec 5, 2011, 1:53:09 PM12/5/11
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that we are having an informal Community
Manager meet up tomorrow night. Please let me know if you can make it
or not.

What: Community Manager Meet & Greet
When: Dec. 6, 2011, 6pm
Where: Mellow Mushroom Pizza - http://www.yelp.com/biz/mellow-mushroom-portland-2

Cheers

Kerry

Ann Marcus

Dec 5, 2011, 4:38:52 PM12/5/11
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
Kerry:

I'll be there...look forward to meeting you in person and determining
next steps.

Ann

=====================

Jade Frank

Dec 5, 2011, 4:43:57 PM12/5/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kerry,

I would like to join the meet-up tomorrow and look forward to connecting with other online community managers in the pdx area. I have managed the World Pulse online community for the past three years - a network of grassroots women leaders from 185 countries.

Best,
Jade Frank

> Cheers
>
> Kerry

Jade Frank
Online Community Manager
World Pulse

t. 1.503.331.3900 | f. 1.503.914.1418 | www.worldpulse.com

World Pulse: Global Issues Through the Eyes of Women

Become a part of the Pulse! [www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire]
Sign up to receive World Pulse Magazine! [www.worldpulse.com/membership]

John David Smith

Dec 5, 2011, 5:39:38 PM12/5/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com

Me too!  See you tomorrow!

John

* John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd

* Got ilk?

Kerry Finsand

Dec 5, 2011, 6:02:02 PM12/5/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com, online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Jade,

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Cheers

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone

Jade Frank

Dec 6, 2011, 8:58:55 PM12/6/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Had some car trouble this afternoon and can't make it over the river in time for the chat. Am bummed, but looking forward to reading any notes from the meeting and hope to make it to the next event.

Best,
Jade

Ben Fowler

Dec 6, 2011, 11:03:59 PM12/6/11
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry to have missed the meet up. Let me know about next time. FYI - Tuesday and Thursday nights are impossible for me (It's a daddy care situation over here). Monday or Wednesday nights would be great though.

Best,
@benfowler