RSVP REQUEST for CM PDX Meetup Tomorrow Night

Ann Marcus

Oct 20, 2010, 6:32:21 PM10/20/10
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
Hi Folks:

We've moved the cOnline Community Manager Meeting from 3rd Tuesdays to
3rd Thursdays...and tomorrow (10/21) is the first get-together on
Thursday.

RSVP here or on ideagoddess at gmail dot com

So far, no one has RSVP'd. If I don't have any RSVPs by midnight
tonight (12:00am Wed) I will cancel the Meet-up.

Thanks,
Ann

=======================
HEY GANG:
We're moving locations and days based on suggestions from the
group....

Let's try out Hopworks for our October get-together:

>HOPWORKS Urban Brewery<

2944 SE Powell Blvd
Portland, OR 97202
http://www.hopworksbeer.com/
Tel: 503 / 232-HOPS (4677)
Fax: 503 / 232-4676

Thurs., Oct. 21, 2010
6:30 - 8:00 PM

They cannot guarantee us a spot...but suggested that the "Mezzanine"
was quieter than the downstairs bar. So I'll show up around 6 and see
if we can score a table up on the Mezzanine. **Please RSVP so I know
how much space to ask for**

Join us for libations (no host) and a discussion of topics near and
dear to Community Managers (or wannabe Community Managers). Right now
what comes to mind is....how to avoid CM Burn-out and how to avoid it!

Bring your ideas, community challenges, and questions. Oh...and beer
money. :-)

Thanks gang...
Ann

RSVP here or on ideagoddess at gmail dot com

John David Smith

Oct 20, 2010, 6:42:01 PM10/20/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
I'm coming... :-)

John
* John David Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype & Twitter: smithjd
* "The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken
place." GB Shaw

Hi Folks:

Thanks,
Ann

>HOPWORKS Urban Brewery<

Thanks gang...
Ann

ideag...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2010, 11:01:13 PM10/21/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Ann, for not making it.  Came down with a nasty cold yesterday.

Chuck

kristin wolff

Oct 21, 2010, 11:04:38 PM10/21/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Anne - worked right through.

So sorry.

kew

Kristin Wolff
thinker, doer, aspiring rainmaker

"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others." Winston Churchill

kristin wolff

Oct 22, 2010, 2:20:51 PM10/22/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Hey John, I'm in the Elluminate Room for what I thought was a Diigo session.

I'm alone.

Did I get it wrong?

Cheers,
kew

Kristin Wolff
thinker, doer, aspiring rainmaker

"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others." Winston Churchill

ideag...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2010, 4:52:17 PM10/24/10
to online_communi...@googlegroups.com
Oh dear, Chuck...hope you feel better soon!

Perhaps this will help...! ;-)

Ann
Jewish Penicillin.jpg