Cisco Community Manager Position(s) Open - 1 Full Time, 2 Contractors & Other Related Cisco openings

Ann Marcus

May 16, 2012, 2:23:48 PM5/16/12
to Online_Community_Managers_PDX
Cisco Positions

>Community Manager – Full Time Employee
Community manager on Cisco Learning Network. Act as community advocate
in helping bring content to the community as well as interact with
them on their journey to certification. Ideally, this person should
have a background in education and Cisco products/technologies and
should be interested in helping people achieve their cert goals. If
they know anything about HTML coding or Jive, all the better.

>Community Manager – Two Contractors (one of these could be full time for the right person)
Same as above

>Project Manager - Contractor / could be Full Time Employee
Project manager to coordinate all the activities and events on the
Cisco Learning Network. Requires significant experience managing
virtual teams, including dates, tasks and project plans.

>Cisco Technical Education (CTE) Curriculum Planner – Full Time Employee
Looking for a curriculum planner who will work exclusively with CTE
customers in a post-sales role to increase the utilization of CTE
within the customer organization. This person should have experience
conducting needs assessments as well as matching the needs with
training solutions. This is a training advisory role. Candidate
should also be familiar with Cisco products and technologies.

>Cisco Technical Education (CTE) Content Packaging – Contractor
Looking for a person to help with editing and recording duties for CTE
New Product Information (NPI) content. This person needs to have great
listening and writing skills and has to have a keen attention to
detail. Transcription experience useful: Editing both text and sound.
May also require scripting and re-recording of audio sequences.

Contact me if you have an interest in any these positions. I'm almost
certain that all of them allow you to work remotely.

Ann Marcus
email me: ann dot marcus at cisco dot com