Wenn Sie ein Freiwilliger sind, oder, wenn Sie mit Freiwilligen arbeiten

jcravens

Jun 26, 2009, 2:52:48 PM6/26/09
to Online-Volunteering
(Entschuldigen Sie, der diese Informationen nicht in Deutschland ist.
Grüße von den Vereinigten Staaten! )

If you ever have been a volunteer, OR if you have worked with
volunteers in *any* capacity -- side-by-side or as a manager/primary
staff contact -- I invite you to complete this survey regarding the
use of online tools to support volunteers, to help me in my efforts to
revise this guidebook:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8qNBlAysAcLk8JcRLjk5zg_3d_3d

By "volunteer", I mean someone who has provided some kind of work
support without pay to a nonprofit organization, community-based group
(such as a school), or government initiative focused on the community
(such as a city-sponsored park cleanup).

When talking about your experience, you can talk about more than one
organization. But remember that most questions relate to your
experience only regarding volunteering or working with volunteers.

Please note that this survey is NOT limited to any country or region.

I plan to share the results in the next edition of the Virtual
Volunteering Guidebook. To know when the guidebook is released, please
subscribe to my blog or Tech4Impact.

You can read past blog entries and subscribe to blog updates via RSS,
here:
http://blogs.forumer.com/jcravens/

You can subscribe to the Tech4Impact email newsletter one of three
ways:

-- send a blank email message to:
tech4impac...@yahoogroups.com

-- visit http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/tech4impact
and click "join"

-- visit http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/tech4impact
scroll down a bit on the page and click on either the
My Yahoo! or RSS icons.

Thank you for completing this survey! Feel free to forward this email
to others.

Ms. Jayne Cravens MSc
Louisville, Kentucky

http://www.coyotecommunications.com