New Quad Frame

Anil Kumar

Feb 8, 2012, 12:09:08 AM2/8/12
to Ongole Drones
Build new Quad + frame

Posted by Anil Kumar. M on April 8, 2011 at 11:16pmView Blog
After the crash on yesterday I again rebuild the frame using new 12mm
aluminium square pipe with same length of 14inch or 355mm with 10x4.7
props. Built the frame and mounted the motors and electronics.
Reloaded the software with 4.5 + reboard firmware.

During the test it seems to be good. Trying to achieve a hover vehicle
by adjusting the EPA and trims. Most of the the part did work well.
But as soon as I finished testing I switched off the Tx thinking that
I unarmed the Quad. The moment I switched off the Tx the motors
started to full rpm and the quad flipped and two props were broken.
BAD DAY for me.

I replaced one broken prop with the new one I have and I don't have
anymore of them. Trying to get them locally from Chennai or Hyderabad.
But I couldn't get any pusher props anywhere in Hyd.

What to do. Its in final stage and needs to be demonstrate on Monday.

:(