beginner for UAV Quad-copter process,NEED help

閲覧: 33 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Tirupathi Behara

未読、
2014/07/27 10:20:002014/07/27
To: ongole...@googlegroups.com

hello to every one

i'm new to this field,i'm the b'tech final year student of ECE department.

i have taken my project up on UAV quadcopter .

and i did all the connection process accordingly..

i'm using x-copter configuration.i'm using APM v2.5 board.

after setting up all these thing,while i'm get connecting to  Mission Planner board what to do next ?

Please any one help for this process....no one in my area to suggest me...and one of my friend from USA(DAVID HOTROD DETERS) he suggest me to go this forum, so on this process  i'm asking you a suggestions for my project....

Anil Kumar

未読、
2014/07/29 11:50:572014/07/29
To: ongole...@googlegroups.com
Hi good project. please please check my DIY drones group in facebook.

I've send invitation.

All the best

Regards,

Anil Kumar. M