Web console fix

Diana Cheng

Feb 17, 2011, 1:35:22 PM2/17/11
to onesocialweb
Hi everyone,

After receiving many new users in the federation, seems like a bit of
experimenting went around and some malformed shout messages were sent
from the command line console which broke the web application.

For everyone hosting a server and a web client, I've pushed a fix to
github for it, so please pull the latest of osw-web branch 0.7 to get
it. Then you will need to recompile and redeploy your web client.

Sorry for this issue. The command line console is a bit too permissive
and we might need to introduce some validations there so that
malformed data is no longer sent and also in the plugin so that in
doesn't get stored.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
Diana.