Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis

1 view

Lamuella in

Sep 10, 2021, 11:58:41 AM9/10/21
to 1sep

♖Unguarded: My Autobiography pdf ♖Ebook Download Gratis Libri (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE) ♖Scarica Unguarded: My Autobiography epub download

Ian Jonathan Leonard Trott (born 22 April 1981) is a South African-born former professional cricketer who played international cricket for the England cricket team. Domestically, he played for Warwickshire County Cricket Club as well as playing in South Africa and New Zealand. He was ICC and ECB Cricketer of the Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis Year in 2011.[2]

A right-handed top-order batsman and occasional medium-pace bowler, he played two Twenty20 Internationals for England in 2007. Good performances for his county in 2008 and 2009, as well as a productive tour in 2008–09 with the England Lions, led to a call-up to the senior England Test Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis squad in August 2009 for the fifth Ashes Test. He scored a century in that Test, becoming the 18th England player to do so on his Test debut. 18 months later, he scored another century at the MCG to set up the victory which saw England retain the Ashes. His Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis highest England score in a Test match is 226, made
against Bangladesh at Lord's on 28 May 2010, and he took his first Test wicket in the same match. He often fields at slip, particularly to the spinners.

Citing stress and anxiety, Trott left England's Ashes tour of Australia in Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis November 2013, with the intention of taking a break from all forms of cricket. A comeback attempt in April 2014 was shelved due to a recurrence of the condition. Trott returned to the England team for the 2015 West Indies Test series,[3] but after struggling in the series, he retired Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis from all international cricket on 4 May 2015.[4] In May 2018, Trott announced he would retire from professional cricket at the end of the English domestic cricket season.[5]

Trott was born in Cape Town to a South African family of English descent. Educated at Rondebosch Boys' High School, Stellenbosch University, Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis and a resident of Helshoogte Manskoshuis in Stellenbosch, he played for South Africa at both under-15 and under-19 level.[6]

In
April 2009, he married Warwickshire's press officer Abi Dollery, granddaughter of former Warwickshire captain Tom Dollery. Their daughter, Lily, was born in October 2010.[citation needed]

His half-brother, Kenny Jackson, represented Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis the Netherlands and Western Province.[6]

He has been told that he is related to Albert Trott, the only player ever to hit a shot over the famous Pavilion at Lord's; however the exact relationship is unknown.[7][8]

As he holds a British passport, Trott is not considered an overseas player in Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis county cricket. On his Warwickshire second-XI debut in 2002, he compiled a record score of 245;[6] the following year he scored 134 on County Championship debut for Warwickshire,[9] and in the same season claimed a haul of 7 for 39 with his occasional seam bowling,[10] his only first-class five-wicket haul.

Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis Trott hit four first-class centuries for Warwickshire during the 2005 season, bettering his previous career best to 152 against Glamorgan before taking it to 210 against Sussex three weeks later.
His 1,161 first-class runs of 2005 was the second-highest tally of the Warwickshire season, only behind Nick Knight.[11] Before his Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis first international Test call-up, Trott had hit 8,121 first-class runs at an average of just under 44.

He has also found success in one-day cricket. As of August 2010, he has the highest List A average of any English cricketer with 46.16[12] and the highest Twenty20 average of any English Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis batsmen with 37.83.[13]

Although he played for South Africa at U19 level, Trott is eligible to play for England as a result of his grandparents being English. Following a good season in 2007 he was selected in June 2007 for England's one day squad for the series against the West Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis Indies. He was given the nickname Leon, after Marxist theorist Leon Trotsky by the England team.[1] Trott shook off a hand injury and played in both Twenty20 Internationals against the West Indies but failed to contribute in double figures and
the series ended 1–1.[14]

On 4 August 2009, during a Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis strong county season for Warwickshire during which he was averaging over 97, it was announced that Trott would be included in the 14-man Ashes squad, to play 2009 Ashes against Australia in the fourth Test at Headingley. Trott did not feature in that match, but was then named in the Scaricare Unguarded Libri PDF Gratis team for the decisive Ashes Test at the Oval and made his debut.[15][

Tags:

Ebook Download Gratis Libri (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)

Unguarded: My Autobiography pdf download gratis

Unguarded: My Autobiography pdf download diretto

Unguarded: My Autobiography scarica

scaricare Unguarded: My Autobiography pdf download

#Unguarded: My Autobiography mobi, #Unguarded: My Autobiography ita, #Unguarded: My Autobiography download gratis, #Unguarded: My Autobiography download gratis, #Unguarded: My Autobiography scarica gratis, #download Unguarded: My Autobiography in inglese, #Unguarded: My Autobiography epub, #scaricare Unguarded: My Autobiography epub pdf, #Unguarded: My Autobiography free pdf, #Download Unguarded: My Autobiography libro,