Scrollbar missing from "file conflict" dialog

15 views
Skip to first unread message

Bill Davison

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 6:14:38 PMSep 20
to OneCommander
Hi - I'm having a problem moving multiple files. I'm running v3.108, but it's possible that the issue started with an earlier version. 

When the "replace or skip" dialog box comes up, I choose "let me decide":
20260920_112322.png

When the next dialog appears, the list of files cannot be completely reviewed because the scrollbar is missing:
20260920_112543.png

The scrollbar is present in Windows Files Manager. It would be helpful if this could be fixed in OneCommander.
20260920_112340.png

OneCommander Support

unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 6:23:15 PMSep 20
to OneCommander
I cannot reproduce that issue, scrollbar appears on my machine. Besides, after you start copy/move/delete operations, the opened operation dialog, conflict dialog and everything else is completely handled by Windows/Explorer. OC just gives it files list, operation and destination, and doesn't have anything to do with any of those dialogs after that, so there is nothing to break or fix on my side.

Bill Davison

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 11:52:22 AMSep 22
to OneCommander
Thanks for the reply. Whatever was going on, a reboot seems to have taken care of it.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages