Show in folder

爱德华约

May 15, 2023, 10:35:52 PM5/15/23
to OneCommander
Request to improve the details. When I clicked the "Show in folder" button, the software opened the directory, but did not highlight the file. Can you add the function of selecting files when opening a directory.

Milos Paripovic

May 15, 2023, 11:44:56 PM5/15/23
to OneCommander
It doesn't work if location is in C:\Users folder, so Downloads, Pictures and the rest won't work, it can just open folder, but not select file. I don't have a solution for that because OC never gets instruction from Windows shell which file to select if it is within user's folder. If destination is on another drive on some other folder on system disk, then it will get which file to select and then it works.

爱德华约

May 15, 2023, 11:47:12 PM5/15/23
to OneCommander
I understand. Thank you very much