Column Collapse

Frank Sims

Jun 6, 2023, 5:22:18 PM6/6/23
to OneCommander
I would like to suggest a feature upgrade.
Could someone add the function that only 3, 4 or 5 columns be visible at one time.
So from the active folder the user can select haw many columns they would like to see going backwards.

Example if I wanted to see only 3 columns..... and I am in C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Theme1

But I only want to see 3 columns at any given time .....then C:\Windows(2 columns) would be hidden
However if I go back to Wallpaper folder then I would see columns back to Windows folder

This would be helpful to conserve more windows space for just the columns I care about

Thanks,

Milos Paripovic

Jun 6, 2023, 7:09:22 PM6/6/23
to OneCommander
Settings>Columns>Advanced
and put Columns SMALL width to 180 or something like that, and that will collapse smaller columns sooner and leave more space for higher columns