Window 1 & 2

Mario Calcagnini

May 12, 2023, 9:57:53 AM5/12/23
to OneCommander
 I probably haven't found it yet, but are there any keyboard shortcuts to show/hide the second window? The buttons are so small and therefore very hard to hit. It would be nice to be able to adjust the size of the buttons (and the text?) or show/hide the 2nd window using keyboard shortcuts.

And I want to say thanks for the great file manager, it's the best I've found so far and I love working with it. Thank you!!!

too-small.png

Emanuel Teixeira

May 12, 2023, 10:36:14 AM5/12/23
to OneCommander
alt + g (toggle second browser)

you can change key shortcuts if you want/need... settings > advanced > shortcuts editor

Nuno Silva

May 12, 2023, 11:11:48 AM5/12/23
to OneCommander
Also i found that double click in any upper tab shows the second panel.

Stuart Feldman

May 13, 2023, 12:39:48 PM5/13/23
to OneCommander
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 10:11:48 AM UTC-5 Nuno Silva wrote:
Also i found that double click in any upper tab shows the second panel.

Thank you, great tip!!