Duplicate tab creation

jUser

May 26, 2023, 4:29:44 AM5/26/23
to OneCommander
When I click on "+" button in tab section or press ctrl+t - new tab duplicatin in the end of all, but in the setting, order of creation duplicate tab was set like "After current".

duplicate.PNG

W10 x64 / OC 3.44.1.0 Free

Emanuel Teixeira

May 26, 2023, 5:05:09 AM5/26/23
to OneCommander
That option states "middle-click on a folder opens a new tab"
otherwise they open after last tab (that i know of no such option)

jUser

May 26, 2023, 1:13:50 PM5/26/23
to OneCommander
So, I think need to add function of duplicating tabs after current. Like in browsers.

пятница, 26 мая 2023 г. в 12:05:09 UTC+3, Emanuel Teixeira:

Milos Paripovic

May 26, 2023, 5:33:13 PM5/26/23
to OneCommander
Middle click pane title to duplicate it (or pane title of any ancestor folder columns to open that one in a new tab)

jUser

May 27, 2023, 11:53:10 AM5/27/23
to OneCommander
This is OK, if middle button is working fine ))

суббота, 27 мая 2023 г. в 00:33:13 UTC+3, Milos Paripovic: