Shared Drives View

Sylwester Korycki

May 22, 2023, 4:58:59 PM5/22/23
to OneCommander
Hej All,

First time here. I am using OC 6 months now and is great.

One functionality which I am looking is to see "Shared for me" from me google drive.
Currently can see "Shared Drives" and "My Drive"

Is it possible ?

Tnx

Milos Paripovic

May 22, 2023, 8:48:41 PM5/22/23
to OneCommander
Hi,
I am not sure and it all depends on Google Drive. OC doesn't do anything special with Google Drive and their utility is managing all files in the background. OC just sees the files GDrive Desktop utility shows, so you if you can make those show in Explorer, OC will also show those files.
Try "Situation 2" from this page
but any other help page that would make it show in Explorer, should work in OC also