Not Responding

Kevin Prawira

May 16, 2023, 2:40:52 PM5/16/23
to OneCommander
Everytime I choose create folder with files that i selected, it freeze ang the app not responding, so I must force close it. please help

Milos Paripovic

May 17, 2023, 10:32:30 AM5/17/23
to OneCommander
Are you on version before 3.44.1.0? If no, does it work if you just test creating a file on desktop and then just creating a folder for that file to be sure it is not locked or some permission issue. I would need to know how to reproduce the issue.

Kevin Prawira

May 19, 2023, 4:27:21 AM5/19/23
to OneCommander
i used the latest version, this problem happend since 2-3 version from the latest version. I did test on my hard disk external and internal, but the problem till the same. The files is videos, and I create folder from selection into "RAW" and "Proxies"
Btw, i;ve another issue. When I move my files from sd card, sometimes there's one or two files got stuck and i can't delete it, the said need permission, and when i click continue, the files won't removed and i need to restart the app and reinsert my sd card to remove it. This happen from the very beggining i use One Commander, maybe it's been a year.

Milos Paripovic

May 19, 2023, 11:43:48 PM5/19/23
to OneCommander
You can try portable version of the older version extracted in a different folder (closing current one before running older version) to see if it actually works differently.
As of file getting stuck on SD card, I'll have to reproduce it, but since Explorer manages file transfers for OC, at this time I don't know what could be going on...