Fwd: [Occupy London] On self-governed DEMOCRATIC communities - a model from Spain

1 view

Martin Dittus

Jan 10, 2012, 7:36:51 PM1/10/12
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
Fyi, some people here might be interested in this.

m.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dr. TR. Rojas-D" <tern...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Occupy London] On self-governed DEMOCRATIC communities - a model from Spain
Date: 10 January 2012 23:14:32 GMT

Greetings comrades,
I would likeshare with you this project called  VirtualPol which is an ecosystem is a self-governing democratic platforms .
It is my hope, though that someone else has already done so :)

VP was developed by a guy named Gonzo about 3 years ago
I have attached a pdf with the google translation of his introduction to the community (name of the file: "The utopia, VirtualPOL is released as Free Software"

"Within VP elections are automated, there is no privileged user. There is no admin intervention, unless a given situation at a given time could not be solved by the citizens. This is a historic breakthrough among Internet communities. All citizens are in absolute equality. With the same opportunities for leadership as much as on the failure in the pursuit of power and the self-management"

I have also attached a direct translation of the home page:
http://www.virtualpol.com/ file's name: "VP - 15M online democracy - political simulator _ VirtualPol"
As you can see the platform of the , 15M movement  here
http://15m.virtualpol.com/ has a nice number of indignados registered (as citizens) and debates, fora and polls are working really well (healthy)

I thought it would be important to share, in the first place the Statemet of this virtual Assembly
http://15m.virtualpol.com/doc/declaracion-de-la-asamblea-virtual-15m/ so I am also attaching the translation of that page (PDF: Virtual Assembly Declaration 15M _ VirtualPol)

This is one stage of a 3 phase plan designed and agreed 5 months ago by our National Democradic team which is a Spanish version of Occ-dev

If you have any questions, if you think that this information is useful for the purposes of the Global Democratic voting platform please let us know.

Best,

Doctora por la Universidad de Santiago de Compostela (PhD)
Máster en Gestión de Sistemas Integrados (IMS - SHEQ)
Innovadora Social por el Instituto del Banco Mundial (WBI)
GT Extensión Gijón Toma la Calle
COORDINACIÓN ESTATAL DE ASAMBLEAS 15M
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/554572/coordinacin-estatal-15m/
Take the Square International

--

Friendly reminder: please keep these mailing list discussions to a minimum as they reach a lot of people. Instead you can email working groups and individuals directly, or use the Occupy London forum at
occupylondon.info

You receive this email as a member of the
Occupy London Groupspace. Manage your group membership or unsubscribe.

The utopia, VirtualPOL is released as Free Software.pdf
VP - 15M online democracy - political simulator _ VirtualPol.pdf
Virtual Assembly Declaration 15M _ VirtualPol.pdf