Responsive design (front-end update, #247)

Alex Muller

May 30, 2012, 7:10:12 AM5/30/12
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm afraid I won't make it to the Hackspace on Saturday as I'm off to OTA at Bletchley Park, but just wanted to send an update.

I've been looking at improving the experience across all browsers and devices - not sure if these before/after shots will work, let's see:

Obviously still quite a bit to do, but it's a start. I'll be working on this throughout June and will then have something that I'd love some help testing and feedback on.

Cheers,

Alex

Martin Dittus

May 30, 2012, 7:18:19 AM5/30/12
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
This is looking excellent already. Well done!

m.

On 30 May 2012, at 12:10, Alex Muller wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm afraid I won't make it to the Hackspace on Saturday as I'm off to OTA at Bletchley Park, but just wanted to send an update.
>
> I've been looking at improving the experience across all browsers and devices - not sure if these before/after shots will work, let's see:
>

> Obviously still quite a bit to do, but it's a start. I'll be working on this throughout June and will then have something that I'd love some help testing and feedback on.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex

Chris Mear

Jun 2, 2012, 8:47:36 AM6/2/12
On Wednesday, 30 May 2012 at 12:10, Alex Muller wrote:
I've been looking at improving the experience across all browsers and devices - not sure if these before/after shots will work, let's see:

Obviously still quite a bit to do, but it's a start. I'll be working on this throughout June and will then have something that I'd love some help testing and feedback on.

Looking very promising! Look forward to trying it out.

Chris