Permissions problem and Hangout request

David Bovill

Dec 9, 2013, 10:09:11 AM12/9/13
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang, we're looking at using / integrating OCO into a couple of large scale international partnerships - both targeted at KickStarters and new member organisations. Would it be possible to schedule a Hangout to discuss before Xmas?

I'm also having a problem with one of our OCO voluntary associations - 3 of our new members are unable to propose, or vote (but they can comment). They have been voted in as members. It's pretty urgent as we have to agree on issues with regard to recent Nominet Trust funding - can someone take a look at what's up with the permissions for http://permaculturecollective.oneclickorgs.com/

Chris Mear

Dec 10, 2013, 5:40:31 AM12/10/13
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

On 9 Dec 2013, at 15:09, David Bovill <david....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi gang, we're looking at using / integrating OCO into a couple of large scale international partnerships - both targeted at KickStarters and new member organisations. Would it be possible to schedule a Hangout to discuss before Xmas?

Sounds exciting! Here are some possible dates for me:

Could you (and anyone else who is interested in joining) indicate on that poll which would work for you?

I'm also having a problem with one of our OCO voluntary associations - 3 of our new members are unable to propose, or vote (but they can comment). They have been voted in as members. It's pretty urgent as we have to agree on issues with regard to recent Nominet Trust funding - can someone take a look at what's up with the permissions for http://permaculturecollective.oneclickorgs.com/

I tweaked the permissions a couple of days ago. More details on your support query here:

Is this the same issue? And are you still seeing the same error?

Chris