Hello

Jon Friese

Feb 4, 2014, 9:55:12 PM2/4/14
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to help out, I see you guys have a lot of open issues.

Chris Mear

Feb 5, 2014, 10:11:42 AM2/5/14
to oneclickor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jon,

That would be fantastic! You're right, we do have a lot of issues, pretty even split between bugs and new features I think.

Currently, we're working on maintaining the 1.0 release which powers http://create.oneclickorgs.com/ (code on the 'v1.x' branch), and building new features for companies and co-operatives ('master' and 'coop' branches respectively). The plan for this year is to make a 2.0 release that finishes that work and combines these three sets of features.

If you'd like to get stuck into development, there's a setup guide at https://github.com/oneclickorgs/one-click-orgs/blob/master/HACKING.md . Any of the tickets in one of these milestones are ripe for the picking:

but perhaps if you have some idea of what kind of thing you'd enjoy working on (e.g. frontend/UI improvements, business logic in models, refactoring, hunting down bugs...) I could suggest a few interesting tickets that might be good to start on?

Many thanks,

On 5 Feb 2014, at 02:55, Jon Friese <jonfr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to help out, I see you guys have a lot of open issues.

Chris Mear

Feb 22, 2014, 9:30:29 AM2/22/14
to oneclickorgs-devspace
I've just been doing some gardening in the issue tracker, and have collected some tickets under the 'starter' label:

which I think are jobs that could be looked at by someone coming to the codebase for the first time. That is, you shouldn't need knowledge of big parts of the system in order to get started on these.

This could be a good place to start if you'd like to help out!

Thanks,
Chris