2020 Open Transit Software Foundation annual meeting

Alan Borning

Dec 22, 2019, 12:50:06 AM12/22/19
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com, onebusaw...@googlegroups.com
We’ve had an annual meeting of the OneBusAway project for quite a few years, and we are happy to announce that starting this coming year it will become the annual meeting of the new Open Transit Software Foundation! As before, it will be held in association with the annual TRB meeting in Washington DC. We will also have a facility for remote participation -- please send an email to in...@opentsf.org for login details.

Date and time: Sunday, Jan 12, 2020 11am – 3:pm EST
Location: Scarlet Oak (Mezz) room, Marriott Marquis Hotel, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC

The agenda will include a report on the state of the new organization, the different production instances of OneBusAway, significant technical achievements in the last year, collaboration with other open transit software projects, a roadmap for future work, and election of the new Board for OTSF for 2020.

Please see the 2020 Annual Meeting page for more details. (That page will also be updated with more information as we pin down plans for the meeting.)