Issue on adding my region on OneBusAway android using "OpenTripPlanner API Server"

Noureddine ARRAMI

May 1, 2021, 1:05:10 PM5/1/21
to onebusaway-developers

Hello all,

I had installed the OneBusAway android in my phone

Now,  would like to add my region with this URL as "OpenTripPlanner API Server" :

https://otpdjerba.herokuapp.com/otp

i tried to follow this link :

https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-android/blob/master/CUSTOM_SERVERS.md

but i dont succeed , could you help me to resolve my issue please ?

note that our url was validated before and added under this link :OpenTripPlanner (OTP) Server Directory : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMPfDQy8E6oLBqsv41oEqb7pFvB2fpZpQRnK3grlKf8/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CK-H__IP#gid=0

thank you in advance

best regard

Arrami

Sean Barbeau

May 1, 2021, 1:08:41 PM5/1/21
to onebusaway-developers
Arrami,
Do you have a OneBusAway server set up?

You'll need both to do trip planning in OBA Android. If you just want to view schedule and realtime info (no trip planning) you can just use an OBA server.

If so, could you share the URL for that you're using as a custom OBA region?

Sean