Download Current Files

idi...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2021, 10:04:47 AM1/11/21
to onebusaway-developers
Hi. I'm trying to download the current web api war and transit bundle builder, but the download links are all broken. Can someone point me to the correct download links? Thanks!

http://developer.onebusaway.org/modules/onebusaway-application-modules/current/downloads.html

Sheldon A. Brown

Jan 11, 2021, 8:56:34 PM1/11/21
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I didn't even know that page existed.

We've migrated off of the nexus repository over to an AWS backed S3
repository. It's still public, but isn't browseable sadly.

If you know your maven conventions, the base release directory is:

https://repo.camsys-apps.com/releases

The OneBusAway generic repo release example:

https://repo.camsys-apps.com/releases/onebusaway/onebusaway-enterprise-acta-webapp/2.0.0/onebusaway-enterprise-acta-webapp-2.0.0.war

I owe an update to OneBusAway repo with some bug fixes, hopefully that
will be coming soon.

Sheldon