Washington DC Area?

10 views
Skip to first unread message

SomeMoreStuff

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 4:53:39 PM (5 days ago) Sep 25
to onebusaway-developers
Anyone developing a server for routing in the DC area or have a cloud server I could use to begin developing one? 

I see VA DASH buses and WMATA busses are already loaded, so it looks like some work has been done.  I'm mainly interested because I'd like to ultimately create a feature for users to upload a custom route (such as a hotel shuttle) to incorporate into their personal trip planning.

Aaron Brethorst

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 4:58:40 PM (5 days ago) Sep 25
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com, los...@gmail.com
This mailing list is pretty quiet these days. Why don’t you hop onto our Slack workspace to chat about your idea some more?

Aaron 

----

Aaron Brethorst
Executive Director, Open Transit Software Foundation

Book a meeting: https://calendly.com/aaronbrethorst/60min

On Sep 25, 2026, at 9:42 AM, SomeMoreStuff <los...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone developing a server for routing in the DC area or have a cloud server I could use to begin developing one? 

I see VA DASH buses and WMATA busses are already loaded, so it looks like some work has been done.  I'm mainly interested because I'd like to ultimately create a feature for users to upload a custom route (such as a hotel shuttle) to incorporate into their personal trip planning.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "onebusaway-developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to onebusaway-devel...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/onebusaway-developers/24124636-1082-42e1-aa0f-06af8855876bn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages