onebusaway stop realtime

khiared...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 12:20:59 PM7/27/20
to onebusaway-developers
Hi,

I created my own gtfs static file using static gtfs manager. it has only  1 route and 48 trips (onward/return ) with 3 block_ids. and i did  implemented in the onebusaway webapp server.  it's working fine but in the first stop it shows both  the onward and return trips.
or i needed to show only the onward trips.
So is there any field in the  gtfs that i forget to implement?
or is it onebusaway configuration  problem ?

Best regards

Sean Barbeau

Aug 10, 2020, 12:11:31 PM8/10/20
to onebusaway-developers
OneBusAway shows both arriving and departing trips at the first/last stop. Some of the clients label these better than others. Android will show a "Arriving at X" or "Departing at X" under the headsign info - I don't recall how the webapp labels them off the top of my head.

Sean