Google Summer of Code 2024: Weekly Status

ahmed hossam

Jun 22, 2024, 11:12:04 AM (13 days ago) Jun 22
to onebusaway-developers

Hi all,

I hope you're all doing well.

Last Week:
I worked on adding new endpoints to the SDK and introduced more types.
Our OpenSpec is now ready to include more endpoints. I divided the responses into reusable components, making it easier to add new endpoints and types.
I identified a bug in the Stainless tool related to endpoints, and they are working on fixing it.

This Week:
I will continue adding more endpoints.
We will publish a beta version of the API.

To facilitate this, we need to create the first repository in our OneBusAway organization to publish the SDK there.

I will add also support for different services also.

Aaron Brethorst

Jun 22, 2024, 11:39:10 AM (13 days ago) Jun 22
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
🎉 great work, Ahmed. I’ve created https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-js-sdk for you.

----

Aaron Brethorst
Executive Director, Open Transit Software Foundation