Google Summer of Code 2024: Weekly Status

ahmed hossam

Jun 29, 2024, 1:57:50 PM (6 days ago) Jun 29
to onebusaway-developers

Hi folks,

Finally, this week Mr. Aaron and I managed to solve all issues and release the alpha version of the js-SDK. It was challenging, and we actually spent most of the time trying to understand the CI/CD pipeline of the tool we use, but we finally managed to release it.

Unit tests will now work, which will help us when adding more endpoints.

We also initiated communication with the Stainless team this week regarding certain requirements in our APIs. For now, we have managed to solve all issues with custom code.

You can try the SDK now on npm:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/onebusaway-sdk

Next Week:

  • I will add more endpoints.
  • I will add a description and more details for each endpoint.
  • I will provide more examples of the current SDK so users can understand it easily.
  • I will start working on the Python version as well.