onebusaway-application-modules release 2.1.0

Sheldon A. Brown

Feb 13, 2022, 4:24:34 PM2/13/22
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I just released onebusaway-application-modules 2.1.0 which brings
java11 support to OBA, many bug fixes, and some critical security
updates.

Unfortunately I hit a snag with the documentation so I'll keep working
on updating that.

I did take a pass at updating the configuration docs here:

https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-application-modules/wiki

Cheers,

Sheldon

Sheldon A. Brown

Feb 13, 2022, 7:18:14 PM2/13/22
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com

kossavot

Feb 14, 2022, 12:36:34 PM2/14/22
to onebusaway-developers
Hi Seheldon,

thank you for the update.
it would be nice to have a changelog and/or more detailed release notes please.
Also, is there a way to see the description of tickets which I see in commit messages like OTD-xxx, WMATA-xxx, OBACLOUD-xxx, OBAHART-xxx ?

Best regards,
kossavot

Sheldon A. Brown

Feb 20, 2022, 3:44:58 PM2/20/22
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Great idea!

The tickets are internal unfortunately, but below I've aggregated
release notes as requested.

2.0.76.4-cs API tier September 2021
* Filter on GTFS-rt for LLR
* new Schedule API

2.0.75.8-cs web tier September 2021
* Update links for Link on OBA web

2.0.75-cs February 2021
* Fixes to Service Alerts for start/stop/expiration times for schedule alerts
* Updates to Global Emergency Message (agency-wide alert functionality)
* Updates to display agency level alerts alongside route level alerts on mobile
* Cookies are only sent over https://
* Updates for Tomcat and example security headers
* Updates for OccupancyStatus
* Serve APC data in SIRI

2.0.74-cs
* WSF Block Linking Broken
* VesselWatch integration Broken
* Various Security fixes from second vulnerability scan
* Service Alerts validation fixes
* Tomcat AJP issues
* RSS Service Alert fixes
* Caching of OccuapancyStatus
* Serve APC data in SIRI
* Configurable OccuapancyStatus Strings

2.0.58-cs
* Global Emergency Message / Global Service Alerts

2.0.50-cs
* Service Alerts refactoring into its own module

2.0.47-cs
* IVR bug fixes
* Service Alert bug fixes for ST

2.0.10-cs
* Security fixes from first round of vulnerabilities scans

2.0.1.4-cs
* show time in stop popup (configurable)
* route alignments filtered by service date on UI