GTFS-realtime configuration questions

Alton He

Feb 28, 2024, 9:29:12 PMFeb 28
to onebusaway-developers
Hi, I am working on https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-docker/issues/44, and I have some questions about the configuration.
In the https://developer.onebusaway.org/guides/realtime-configuration-guide, It says I have to add the real-time bean to a `data-sources.xml` file, and I am confused, since in the docker project https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-docker/tree/main/oba/config, there are three data-source files, so which one I need to add into?

Aaron Brethorst

Mar 7, 2024, 9:14:36 PMMar 7
to onebusaway-developers
Hi everyone - I'd love to see GTFS-RT support added to the onebusaway-docker project, but this is a blocking issue. The documentation says:

To add support [for GTFS-RT], create a GtfsRealtimeSource bean in your data-sources.xml file.

Which data-sources.xml file does this refer to? For the onebusaway-api-webapp project? A different one?

thanks,
Aaron

Md Saroar Jahan

Mar 8, 2024, 12:54:53 AMMar 8
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
This bean should be in the data-source.xml of onebusaway-transit-data-federation-webapp

Regards
Saroar

Md. Saroar Jahan
sar...@gmail.com